We know you depend on us to create hybrid sandals, sneakers, and boots that keep you and your family comfortable and safe outside and at work. We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. We have a team of KEEN Fitters to help you to find your fit and offer a 30-day return policy. (Please note items must be in new, unworn condition to be eligible for a return.)
Defects in original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase
What’s not covered?
• Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time, including improper fit or comfort issues.
• Products acquired from unauthorized dealers and aftermarket sources — such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, sales samples, promotional products, and final sale/warehouse sales.
• Laces and lace hardware are not covered by our warranty.
• Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims.
How it works
Submit a warranty claim with proof of purchase (receipt, order confirmation, or credit card statement with personal info blacked out) that shows the date of purchase. If your claim is approved, you’ll receive a store credit in the amount of the original purchase price to use at http://keenfootwear.de on a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of KEEN. (Note: If you purchased directly through a retailer, please contact the retailer directly as he is the point of sale.)
1) Gather all necessary information• Product tag number or style name
• Men’s, women’s or kids’?
• Description/photos of the defect, a full image of the product, and an image of the tag.
• Date and place of purchase (attach image of receipt)
2) Sign in or create a keenfootwear.de account to access our online claim form. This way we are able to assign the store credit to your personal account (e-mail address) and you can redeem it at the checkout.
3) Completely fill out our online claim form and submit
4) Respond back to your confirmation email with photos of:• Full image of the product
• Photo of the defect
• Photo of the product tag
• Photo of receipt
5) A warranty expert will review your claim and reply in 7-10 business days
Additional Details• All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.
• All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
• Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of KEEN.
• KEEN is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product.
• Warranty store credits cannot be combined with sale pricing.